2013년 1월 11일 금요일

AN ODE_earmuff

Dear my earmuff.

Hi, my lovely earmuff~. Nice to see you again.
First, I want to tell you, "Sorry". 
Because when I leave my home, I for got to bring you.
I knew it on the Second day of GLPS.

Anyways, I texted to my mom when I knew that.
Because I really needed you.
Here is Gang-Won do.
Gang-Won is the coldest area in South Korea =.=, you know? 

After that you came here by delivery.
And I wore you. I felt warm and soft.
I was very proud of you.
If you didn't com here that time, I probably died.
Because it's TOO COLD!! >_<

I think you are nice. 
You helped me and you are helping me even NOW!!!
I really love you. 

Thanks a lot

Sincerely, Thomas

댓글 3개:

  1. Thomas,

    You did a good job praising your ear muffs. Try to use more personifications and metaphors though to add to your descriptions.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    You wrote a nice ode to your precious ear muffs. Just try to use more descriptive language in your ode. Keep working hard~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  3. Hello, Precious:) (sorry.)
    Um.. Bye.

    답글삭제